Get In Touch
A member of our team will respond to your message within 48 hours during the working week.
Amazing service. Amazing staff. Hands down some of the nicest people on the planet. The smile they put on my daughter's face when her braces came off... amazing!
Patrick N. (Peluso Patient's Dad)
Common questions, expertly answered by Dr. Peluso.
- Is it required that my family dentist schedule my appointment with the orthodontist? No, it is not. Many of our patients are referred by their family dentist, yet many other patients take the initiative to schedule an examination themselves.
- Can I schedule all of my appointments after school? Unfortunately, we cannot schedule all appointments for students during after-school hours. Any appointment longer than 45 minutes will be scheduled in the morning. However, because most appointments are scheduled six to eight weeks apart, most patients will miss minimal school due to their orthodontic treatments. We will, however, make a sincere effort to meet your scheduling needs.
- How much will braces cost? Are financing options available? How does my insurance work? It is impossible to give an exact cost for treatment until we have examined you. Each treatment plan is created specifically for the patient, and so the cost can vary. However, we will be able to give you a ballpark figure after your exam. Final cost is presented at the conference appointment after Dr. Chris has developed your treatment plan. At the conference, we will also present several financing options to accommodate your needs. We will review your insurance policy and help to maximize your benefit and file your claims.
- Do braces hurt? Generally, braces do not “hurt.” After certain visits, teeth may be sore for a few days. In these situations, pain medications such as Advil or Tylenol will ease the discomfort. However, after most visits, patients do not feel any soreness at all!
- Is it too late to have braces if I am already an adult? A surprising percentage of our patients are adults. In fact, 25 percent of all orthodontic patients are adults. Health, happiness, and self-esteem are vitally important to adults. No patient is “too old” to wear braces! Dr. Chris has treated patients as old as 80.
Schedule Your Appointment